Body Art Tattoos is a well respected tattoo studio based in the historic city of Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
I have over 10 years of tattooing experience and I enjoy all aspects of work, of which I undertake most types.
We offer free consultations for designing etc
We work from a very clean and welcoming studio, where everything used is disposable. Including a separate tattooing room.
We run on an appointment only basis (we are a very busy studio!)
Please book via phone, email or Facebook. Thank you.
– Brett Barnes
If you’re wanting to book an appointment for a tattoo to be done then a deposit will be required upon booking if you pop in to the studio to book. If you book via email, telephone or Facebook then we allow 7 days for you to come in and secure the slot with a deposit, if not, the slot gets opened back up. If you choose to shorten your booking time wise on the day then you will be charged for the time you have booked unless I have chosen to shorten the slot, for example – we are at a good point to stop (ongoing pieces) or if you’re skin has just had enough (bleeding). All deposits are non refundable unless we receive a minimum of 24 hours notice. On the day we will hold the slot for up to 15 minutes after the booked time and if you still haven’t arrived without informing us of running late then the slot will get cancelled and the deposit will be non refundable.
Measurements we have in place:
- Appointment only. No walk ins will be available, if you wish to make an appointment or have an enquiry please do so using email, Facebook or telephone.
- You will be required to use hand sanitiser upon entry to the studio. Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities will be available throughout your appointment.
- You will be required to either fill in a consent form or contact form for health and safety reasons along with the NHS Track and Trace programme.
- Where social distancing can’t be adhered to, I will be wearing the full PPE required (visor) along with my usual protective wear. I ask that you please wear your mask upon entry or we do have masks available in the studio.
- There will be a separate entry and exit point.
- There will be time allowed in between appointments to clean everything down
- Please attend appointments alone where possible.
- Arrive on time. You won’t be able to wait inside the studio if you arrive early.
- Clear posters throughout on hand washing and measurements that are in place.
- DO NOT attend your appointment if you have suffered from any of the COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste, a high temperature or a new, continuous cough. However mild please stay at home and reschedule.
- Windows and doors where possible will be fixed open to allow for better ventilation.
- Toilets will be available, clear signage on instructions are visible. Hand sanitiser will be available before use.
- You must be prepared to remove any face coverings if asked to do so for the purpose of identification.
- Enhanced cleaning will be more frequent.
- Keep belongings to a minimum.
- I will be in touch prior to your appointment with information, this will include covid screening questions